Due to recent and continued adverse weather conditions affecting potential site safety, the Natural Wight ‘ Up & Down’ Kite Festival planned for this weekend (16th June) is POSTPONED.
Rachel Jagger-Thomas, Project Manager says
“Natural Wight is a project that celebrates and promotes enjoyment and conservation of our beautiful natural environment. The decision to postpone has not been taken lightly, the event team has been monitoring both site and weather conditions all week. We believe to go ahead this weekend could possibly compromise the safety and enjoyment of all our kite makers and flyers.
We know that a huge amount of work has gone into making some amazing kites, and we ask everyone to hang on to them and join us to fly them on a new date in the not too distant future.
“ We are now working with our Partners from the New Carnival Company and National Trust to set a new date to send out to everyone as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact the New Carnival Company Team on 01983 717868 www.thenewcarnivalcompany.com.
This article has been read 733 times!